The origin of Indian spices dates back to many centuries ago. Indian Spices have always been closely related with cultural traditions and history of the world. Around 7000 years ago, Indian spices, along with textiles, were a major component of the external trading of the Greeks and the Romans with the lands of China, Egypt. The varieties of Indian spices grown in the country are famous globally for the lip-smacking aroma, excellent taste, unique color, and delicious flavor. The varied spices make a perfect blend in Indian foods giving that authentic taste. Spices are known to be the open secret of providing delicious flavor and taste in food. Not only that, Indian spices are also known to have innumerable benefits for good health and immunity. But in today’s time of contaminated foods and flavors, the big question is “are we really consuming the pure and healthy spices?”
How about having the Safest Spices of India?
When we talk about contaminated food and ingredients, doubts are also raised on our spices. How safe is our spice?No food is cooked in Indian homes without the use of spices. Indian spices are used not only to enhance the tastes and flavors of food but also for health, immunity, and medical purpose. The secret of the delicious flavor of Indian food is all due to the use of its rich spices. At the same time, spices are used as medicines from ancient times, including in Ayurvedic medicines. Under these circumstances, we cannot consume spices that are impure and harmful to health. But, the good news is that we have the safest spices of India for food, flavors, health, and immunity, grown on Indian soil and exported worldwide.
Introducing Chukde Spices – the safest spices of India
It is good when we know and when we are assured that the spices we are consuming are pure and safe. Presenting Lifestyle Foods Pvt Ltd with its brand “Chukde” for tastiest, healthiest, safest, and purest forms of spices and instant mixes for a delicious food galore. It is the first Spice Company in North India which has been accredited with FSSC22000 and ISO 22000:2005 Certification. With a humble beginning in a small shop in Khari Baoli, Old Delhi, in 2006, it has come a long way today to become a premium exporter of premium spices all across the globe. The company has taken the legacy of our country further by dealing with the pure and premium spices of lndia, exporting them worldwide and creating associations with International players like Wallmart India, Spencer Store, Grofers, Big Basket, and many more.
What makes Chukde Spices better than other spice brands?
- Emphasis on quality is the main factor that makes Chukde Spices, the safest spices of India.
- Commitment to quality has helped the company to become FSSC22000, ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 22000:2005 certified company.
- All raw, in production, and finished materials, pass through stringent quality control tests before going out of the factory.
- The company has invested in Microbiological Laboratory to take care of Microbial Load in the spices. This ensures the longevity of the shelf life of the product.
- The company owns an AGMARK Certified lab in-house, which enables to ensure that the best of raw material is being procured and tested at various stages. This ensures that the best quality product reaches the consumers.
- Chukde spices pass all stringent International norms of USFDA and other countries.
- Quality is checked and ensured at every stage, right from the raw materials to final production, processing to packaging, and distributing. This continual monitoring of quality ensures a first grade and consistent finished product reaches the customers.
Indeed, Chukde Spices are acknowledged as the safest spices on earth. Check out Chukde for more details.
Stay tuned for reselling opportunities for Chukde Spices